In addition to the financial support from the listeners of WEFT, the following local businesses have donated their support to Womyn Making Waves:
- The Octopus (7/30/95 - Ongoing)
- Champaign-Urbana's free alternative monthly. Offering complete local live music, arts and cultural coverage, the Octopus is available at more than 130 locations throughout Champaign-Urbana. For more information, the telephone number is 398-1923.
- Periscope Records (5/12/96 - Ongoing)
- Located at 219 N. Neil Street in downtown Champaign. Periscope offers a wide selection of music as well as special-order services.
- Jane Addams Book Shop (4/21/96 - 10/13/96)
- Located at 208 North Neil Street in downtown Champaign, Jane Addams Book Shop is a full service antiquarian book store specializing in used, rare and out of print books. And featuring on the third floor, a mystery room, a science fiction room, and a room devoted entirely to women's studies. Open seven days a week, including Sunday 1 to 5 p.m.